- of or like an apocalypse; affording a revelation or prophecy.
- pertaining to the Apocalypse or biblical book of Revelation.
- predicting or presaging imminent disaster and total oruniversal destruction: the apocalyptic vision of somecontemporary writers.
- the product of mental activity; that which one thinks: abody of thought
- single act or product of thinking; idea or notion: to collect one’s thoughts.
- the act or process of thinking; mental activity: Thought aswell as action wearies us.
- the capacity or faculty of thinking, reasoning, imagining,etc.: All her thought went into her work.
- a consideration or reflection